Friday 8 September 2006

Dispute

I know I don't post much anymore but this is ridiculous,

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mind you their idea of a "blog" is just writing one paragraph and then expecting the readers to provide all the content for them. So basically it's as loose a concept as this page and equally as shit.

One way or the other it's a trademark infringement (if I had a trademark...) Bigfooty lawyers - I urge you to strike at Telstra and bring down their empire of wanky pro-forma AFL club sites. Either that or Telstra could hire me away (*HINT*) to provide mediocre kwality kontent for them instead. Either way. As long as I get paid at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crack the sads here... (to keep out nuffies, comments will show after approval by the Demonblog ARC)